Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Two Major Key Components Of Great Web Design For Effective SEO

We do not allure you with words, but with results. Framed web pages would only fail your optimization efforts. Choose Web Marketing Experts (WME) for any web optimization tasks. Framed web pages would only fail your optimization efforts. Employing this kind of design for your web pages should be avoided. Considering the looks of the website, there must be user-friendly.

• Look

• Functionality

That is why most of the SEO consultants say that before optimizing a website there must be a high contrast on the background and the functionality. It is about both the look and the functionality. The Two Main Components of Great Web Design for Effective SEO Optimizing a website and having to achieve the goal of making it visible in any search engines would be useless when your site is not just about the facade, the color, the 2D/3D images or flash.

Though it is tempting to employ framing on your web pages are not crawled by the search engine spiders because of its complexity. Great web design so that the optimization will work. If being attractive is the key to allure a potential lover, it is also the same with attracting potential customers for your business. Optimizing a website and having to achieve the goal of making it visible in any search engines would be useless when your site is not attractive.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. I spend more of my efforts on what I say, then the look and functionality of my site. However, I do tend to deliver more on the look and functionality on my clients web pages than my own. You can see just what I mean by visiting my site at http://www.services4you.biz I practically do not have or use any graphics on my site. I do this so that my viewers stay focused on what I'm saying, rather than be distracted with fancy flash or graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, but does that matters as Search Engine loves Text other than Flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generate your business by posting free classified ads. It really works.

    ReplyDelete